Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Wikipedia?

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:43:44 +0000 (UTC), J G Miller
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:02:45 +0000, Gareth wrote:

I can't find any references but there was a case where a
famous person (but not so famous that I can remember who it was) was
incorrectly linked to the assassination of JFK for a joke and things
like that.

And person or persons unknown using a BBC computer who engaged in vandalism
of the article on President George Walker Bush.

http://business.timesonline.co.UK/tol/business/industry_sectors/media/article2264150.ece?token=null&offset=12

The Tories edited wikipedia to try to "prove" labour wrong....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7884121.stm
--
(\__/) M.