Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.railway,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeremy Double Jeremy Double is offline

Default Wikipedia?

On 15/11/2010 23:29, Brian Gregory [UK] wrote:
"Froot wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:27:31 +0000, Angus Rodgers
wrote:
Most of the pages I've seen there lately have "citation needed" all
over them, or something similar.

So what, when you look in any reference book or encyclopaedia there will be
plenty of information without any citation.

.... which makes them less useful, because you can't follow up the
sources of the information if you're doing real research.

The reference books I use regularly DO cite their sources.
--
Jeremy Double {real address, include nospam}
Rail and transport photos at