Posted to sci.electronics.repair
baron baron is offline

Default Another reason ...

Dave Plowman (News) Inscribed thus:

In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
nor to cover the countryside and coastline with stupid ugly and noisy
windmills,

Strangely, I slept in a caravan in the middle of a wind farm in the NE
of Scotland just a few weeks ago. Was attending a classic car race
meeting. Those weren't noisy. Depending on wind direction you could
sometimes just hear a 'swish swish'. But this was in a very isolated
part of the country. Most parts of the UK have the distant sound of
aircraft, etc.

I agree with Dave ! I too have done the same, slept in a camper van in
the middle of a wind farm ! No real noise at all.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.