Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default CAUTION !! HF Multifunction Tool

On 11/15/10 4:30 PM, Hoosierpopi wrote:
On Nov 12, 7:43 am, "Mike
wrote:

"Not really a matter of squeaky wheel/grease though - just standard
business practice.

-Mike-

Mike:

You were not there. It took nearly three hours over two visits(46 Mile
Round trips X 2), conversations and phone calls with three "managers."
And, yes, the SKU was on the BIG sign in the shed as were the
dimensions in addition to the incorrect price.

Butthey do NOT have a "re-stocking fee" per se.

I don't think he said that in reference to your shed issue.
I think he said it in the context of merchandise returns, in general.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--