Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-New traffic cameras

Last year, I was being tailgated. He didn't back off, with several
brake flashes. Finally, I braked to nearly a stop, and then started
back again. This time he stayed a bit farther back, but not enough. At
his first chance, he pulled out in front of me. I followed, at my
usual safe for the speed distance. He slammed on the brakes. And then
started up again. Since I was following at a safe distance, all I had
to do was take my foot off the gas, coast, and start back up. The
difference between his tailgating versus my safe distance was obvious
to me. I doubt he had a hint of a clue, though.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise"
wrote in message ...

When I'm being tailgated, I slow down until the idiot tailgater passes
me, gives me the finger, and heads on to wherever he's in such a hurry
to crash.

Cheers!
Rich