Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CAUTION !! HF Multifunction Tool

wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:18:29 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

I wonder how many low income families end up on some form of
government assistance because they can't find a job as a cashier...

Probably the same as any other low skilled job that is going away or
has gone away owing to advances in society.

If we end up with more poverty and unemployment, then why would you
call it "advancement"? Meanwhile, you'll be whining about all the
"lazy welfare folks" that you have created.

Guess you'll have to discect that sentence with a dictionary in hand and
understand all of the words in it. Don't let it get you down - you can do
it...

--

-Mike-