Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default IF, If, if .... was 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track to inequality....

Gunner Asch on Sun, 14 Nov 2010 02:34:48 -0800
On mylife.com (which seems somehow related to reunion.com), listing of
Michigan Tech class of 1974, does show Mark Wieber (who may be a
different Mark Wieber). They want a payment to show details, so I
decided not to pursue this further. Again, this may be a coicidence
and Michigan Tech's Mark Wieber may be someone else.

Ayup..thats me. I did a few classes in late 74, after doing my little
walk about in Europe.

Since my entire family are Tech (By Heck!) grads..I thought Id give it a
try. Sister graduated from the Soo (mechanical engineer)..Mom
(aeronatical engineer) and Dad (civil engineer). graduated from Houghton

Shrug...didnt work for me. Which is a pity of course. Shrug

But then..if Id stayed as a deputy sheriff..Id have had 30 yrs in as
well.

If, if, if in the words of the old song "If I'd have shot you
went I wanted to, I'd be out by now!"
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!