Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Snow fun (metal content)

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:23:10 -0600, "Up North"
wrote:

Don
It sure is a blessing to have good neighbors. There is a couple of guys
near me that help me out when I am in a pinch. We got about 1/4" of snow out
of this storm.
I used to live in your neighborhood back in the late 70's before I got tired
of the city life. I lived in an apartment building near the corner of
University and 61st . I was stuck in traffic on a Friday afternoon on a 95
degree day when I made my decision to move back up north.
Steve

Traffic is considerably worse now than it was back in the late 70's.
We're retired, so traffic is a non-issue for us. During the last
years of our employment, we were only 4.6 miles from work and traffic
wasn't an issue: East River Road from a bit south of Osborne Rd down
to Camden (42d) and west half a block.