Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default REGISTRY CLEANER

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:11:37 -0800 (PST), Bob Villa
wrote:

On Nov 14, 5:22*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 06:26:43 -0800 (PST), Bob Villa

wrote:
Mr. Gibson is a con man...you can use it as a reference...but that's
about it.

Enlighten us, please. Were you conned or something? I've used his port
testing site for year and years. (grc.com)

It's funny, this guy (OP) writes 3 ridiculous pages and you respond to
my post.

I missed the original posting I presume. *Or the Internet burped. Not
sure but I did miss the pages you speak about.

*If someone "wants" a registry cleaner the 2 I mentioned
Have .1% chance of causing a problem with the default settings.
As for stopping "Services" I will agree with you, of course.

Build it they will come.

Gibson designs his software in a more benign way than the people who
designed the malware that wants you to purchase their software after
they have infected your PC with it.

After using CCleaner for many years now...and having it "fix" the
registry. It has not messed up mine nor any other PCs I have worked on.

My question was prove Gibson is a "con man". Don't avoid this but
give us an answer.

Over a decade, plus, his site has never caused harm here.