Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT-New traffic cameras

ATP wrote:

We have new stop light cameras in NY. $50 fine if you blow through a
light- but no points on your license, so in essence they are handling it
like a parking fine that goes against the owner of the vehicle. I think
it's a bad trend that will eventually backfire.

Not too long ago, I hit a stoplight in some LA suburb, that had "RED LIGHT
CAMERAS!" signs; I looked up at the pole, and there were camera mounts with
wires dangling. Either the cams has been stolen or never installed, but the
traffic was very well-behaved. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich