Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Help me figure the cost to charge a Chevy Volt in my town?

Biggest trouble with these is their 40 mph range, tin can safety, and slow
speeds. Some electric cars go faster and farther, up to 1,000 miles, but
they haven't been able to figure out how to make that long of an extension
cord yet.

If we all were driving them, it would be a different thing. But I see
people driving around in these tin cans with normal sized cars, and just
hope they have their wills made out. Even a VW Beetle would be able to push
one around.

Just me. I'll keep my Ram 2500 diesel.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?