Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Help me figure the cost to charge a Chevy Volt in my town?

"RickH" wrote in message
On Nov 14, 11:53 am, "JimT" wrote:
"Smitty Two" wrote in message

news

In article ,
"JimT" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news In article ,
"JimT" wrote:

I'm with you on car payments. The Prius has been paid off for quite
while
now and I drive a 98 Tacoma I bought used. I'm sure if we buy
another
hybrid
we'll pay cash. We've been "cash only" for quite awhile now. The
only
loan
we have is our mortgage and I'm working on that one.

Jim

It's you anti-consumers who are destroying our economy. Now stand up
and
act like a Real Patriotic American, and go charge up a bunch of
stuff.

Nah...My wife spends it as fast as she makes it. You can count on her.
I'm
the yin to her yang.

Now that she's not paying all that money in interest she realized she
has
more money to buy stuff we don't need or stuff she didn't remember she
already has. And I'm not joking. Luckily she makes a lot of money.

Women keep the world spinning.

Jim

My g.f. is about as frugal as they come. Was in the thrift store with
her a while back (a place I never go on my own) and figured I'd browse
the men's shirts just to kill time while waiting for her. Found a good
quality shirt in great condition, but when I showed it to her she said,
no, $6 is too much for that.

I had a gf that loved flea markets. I got tired of looking at stuff other
people didn't want.

As far as "stuff" goes, I have just about everything I want. Shopping is a
chore to me. For my wife it's an obsession. I have to stay home so I don't
spoil her high.

Jim- Hide quoted text -

Warning, a man should never let his wife become the person who dresses
him, men need their own style and need to know how to maintain it.
Otherwise eventually your wife will look upon you as a boy she has to
take care of, I speak the truth

==

I guess I'm okay because I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Jim