Posted to alt.home.repair
Rebel1 Rebel1 is offline

Default How to topple JPMorgan and the other greedy big banks

The Ghost in The Machine wrote:
What's with you?
Go flush yourself down a toilet, and stay flushed.
Hurting someone even a corporation just the hell of it is a fools
venture.

It's not for the hell of it; it's a matter of getting even with the
lowlifes that Congress won't stand up to. It doesn't matter to them how
many lives they destroy. Why should we care about those *******s? Do you
like the way their day traders run up YOUR price of gasoline, food, and
other stuff essential to life? Their speculating disconnects the prices
of goods from the fundamentals of supply and demand just so they can
drain you of your savings through higher retail prices. (Gasoline up 10
cents/gallon in a week.) Is there anything about that you don't understand?

Did they repo your home, your auto, your business.

No to all of the above. I buy my homes and autos with cash, so I'm not a
slave to them. The whole American economy is based on enslaving you to
lenders. Right down to the core value that the American dream is to own
a single-family home, in suburbia, encouraged by tax laws that favor
this, and if you don't own, then you just haven't succeeded. Take a
critical look at American's core values, and consider who benefits from
having you in debt with home loans, car loans, credit card loans, etc.

All Your default .. You crossposting maniac.

Crossposting is a great way to spread great ideas.

I am here to repo your soul.

You can't; I own it debt-free.

Have a great day.