Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Help me figure the cost to charge a Chevy Volt in my town?

On 11/14/2010 3:32 PM, RickH wrote:
(snip)

Warning, a man should never let his wife become the person who dresses
him, men need their own style and need to know how to maintain it.
Otherwise eventually your wife will look upon you as a boy she has to
take care of, I speak the truth

Eventually? Guess it depends how they were raised. People tend to treat
their spouse the same way the parent of the same sex treated the other
parent. Until recent years, women were raised to think how their husband
looked was a reflection on them, and how well they did their wifely
home-making duties. Since most guys will happily wear the same clothes
until they start smelling or itching, it is not surprising that many men
let their wives pick and purchase their clothes- after all, that is what
their mommy used to do for their father, and for them as well.

I have no spouse or SWMBO, but my sisters keep giving me clothes for
Christmas and such. I thank them, take them home, and mostly hang them
carefully in the closet to wear on my next visit. Shirts without
pockets? What idiot thought of that? And I prefer my coats without
circus stripes. You get the idea.

--
aem, wearing rags as usual, sends....