gabriel

Default OT - Is this representative of US public opinion? UK Newspaper Front Page

Al Reid wrote:

Here we go with the class warfare balony again. Just who are those

This is not the forum to prove it either way, at the end of the day it's just
a conflict of opinions. So I won't get into that, strong an opinion as I
might have...

I will recognize that you have a valid opinion on this as well. I will not,
though, get into a war over it.

It is amazing that Russia now has Steve Forbes' flat tax and we have
the Soviet's progressive tax. At least Putin understands economy.

Hey, here's a point of agreement... A flat tax would do me fine.

--
gabriel