Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default OT-New traffic cameras

On 11/14/2010 1:52 PM, Rich Grise wrote:

When I'm being tailgated, I slow down until the idiot tailgater passes
me, gives me the finger, and heads on to wherever he's in such a hurry
to crash.

Here, I do the same. There, I maintain speed until a clear spot to pass
shows up, then I give them ample reason to do so.

LOL, reminds me though, a year or so after getting married (the first
time) the ex and I drove down I-5 for a stay at Disneyland. I was
driving at 75-80 somewhere in one of the stretches of vast nothingness,
in the fast lane, when a Toyota full of kids comes up on me fast. Very
fast. I moved over and let them by. Some 20 minutes later, we come upon
the car up on the embankment, having obviously rolled at least once.
Seemed like everyone was ok, though dazed. I honked and waved as I drove
by...

Jon