Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default How much to change a pullswitch?

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

Would you like to actually admit that you are wrong here?

No, but I will if you paste the link so I can check the source, I
wouldn't trust *you* to tell me the time.

There you go SFB

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/...ng/reclaim.htm

now you can admit you are wrong, you stupid retard

OK.

Was that "OK, yes, I was wrong "?

However it does raise an interesting point..

someone who is not VAT registered like TMH would pay VAT if he supplies
the goods..
Someone who gets TMH to buy the goods and then claims back the goods is
assisting TMH in avoiding registering for VAT..
however he does this at a cost.. he loses all rights as a consumer if the
goods are bad.

It is no different from someone buying a boiler and asking an installer to
fit it for him

If the goods are faulty, he still has his rights as a consumer

Of course its different.
He has to get someone to fix it and then claim back the costs from the
supplier rather than telling TMH to fix it.
If TMH didn't supply it then TMH could just say no as he had fulfilled his
obligation and then the customer has to find someone else.

If you had a clue about business, an example like this cannot be construed
as avoiding VAt registration, unless there is PROOF of collusion to evade
registration (e.g. A letter stating words to that effect

Of course its avoiding it, who said that it was wrong to do so?
Do you have a guilty feeling?