Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut insupport

On 11/13/2010 2:09 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
Shall not be infringed wrote:
On Nov 13, 12:08 pm, Curly

Doesn't make sense, why should any definable group 'stop' when it comes
to equal rights?

Why wouldn't they stop once they've acheived their goals?

I don't understand this. What alleged "rights" do homos have that everybody
else doesn't have?

Thanks,
Rich

That hits the nail on the head. Smudge, etc., want special treatment
for any considered as minorities - it's the liberal mindset. Candidly,
I don't care what they do as long as they don't do it in my face or
force me to give them special treatment.