Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Chinese productivity

I've heard that some US families found Chinese made baby food formulas
to be toxic. With their version of safety and quality standards. Makes
me wonder how they can make so many people. I wonder if they have a
high incidence of illness and mortality?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Lisa BB."
wrote in message
eb.com...

I recently bought a handbag from eBay. It came from China. Boy does
it
have a terrible smell. Smells like bad gasoline. I have it airing
out
in another room I hardly go into. Somebody told me it could be the
dye
they used. I can't use it until the smell goes away. Maybe I'll set
it
outside and a squirrel can pee on it and make the smell go away.