Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Another reason ...

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

Freedom is important -- critical, vital -- with respect to what we
think, which people we associate with, which books we read, which
church we attend, whom we have sex with, etc.

It is of less than zero importance with respect to the cars we drive
or

the
lamps we illuminate our houses with. The economic stability of this

country
is far more important. Those who scream "FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!"
are the ones doing the most to destroy this country's economic

vitality.

Think about it, you are sounding like those that want 100% control
over you and you're willing to give it.. Has it ever occurred to you
that our leadership is using that as an excuse for them screwing up
so bad?

Uh... you obviously didn't read what I wrote.

you wrote a bunch of nonsense.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik