Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Another reason ...

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

if that's what you want,then MOVE to somewhere that does that sort of
stuff. don't try to enact it here in the US. We value our freedom.

Freedom is important -- critical, vital -- with respect to what we
think, which people we associate with, which books we read, which
church we attend, whom we have sex with, etc.

It is of less than zero importance with respect to the cars we drive
or the lamps we illuminate our houses with. The economic stability of
this country is far more important. Those who scream "FREEDOM!
FREEDOM! FREEDOM!" are the ones doing the most to destroy this
country's economic vitality.

I disagee.
the ability to move freely about our nation is very important,and private
autos are one of the big successes of our nation.
They are very vital to our economic stability,vitality,and prosperity.

And government is not the best for determining what is best for
people.Their track record in that respect is atrocious.
FYI,government has NO BUSINESS determining what sort of lamps we must
use,or how efficient our autos must be.
there's no power for that given to them in our Constitution.

to repeat;
if you want to force people to do what you think is best for them,then move
somewhere else. Please.We dont need any communists here.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik