Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 75th Rangers ( Gunner's unit in Vietnam), was Fast track toinequality....

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 22:22:58 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Im in the middle of trying ...again.

Lets see what happens...again.

Gunner

You survived bypass surgery, and are still smoking? I ought to drive all
the way over there from Utah just to slap you on the side of your head!

But not to make it a waste, I'd probably do some shopping, too.

Quit, Gunner.

Steve

I about had it licked..and the ex and my son and his wife moved in 3
months after my surgery..3 months without a smoke.

They unfortunately..all smoke.

Whimper whimper..whine whine...

Gunner, bowing his head in shame.....

I have an allergy to cigarette smoke. The idiots at one lace I
worked not only ignored the 'No Smoking' signs, they thought it was
funny to blow that crap in my face. A couple cans of Lysol broke them
of that habit. Wait till they were ready to take a deep drag and spray
some where they would inhale it, and they were coughing as bad as I did
from their smoke.

enough left over to pay them.