Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lagun FTV-2S with Anilam Crusader II control? Opinions?

On 14 Nov 2010 05:48:23 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2010-11-14, Gunner Asch wrote:
On 10 Nov 2010 02:58:52 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:

It worked nicely but there were things which I did not like (and
which may not apply to this conversion), such as the approach for
connecting the servo to the Z-axis quill feed. I *like* the way the
Series-I Bridgeport does it -- and I suspect that is the same way that
yours does it). I can't tell how the Lagun conversion does it. (BTW,
it is pronounced like "lagoon", not like "LASer GUN", since it is from a
Portugese speaking country.

Spain...is a Portagee speaking country???

I had read that they were from Brazil, which *is* Portugese
speaking. But it would be pronounced the same in Spanish.

And they may have branches in both countries for all that I know.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Lagun is indeed a Spanish company. Though I dont know if they have
manufactureing ability in Brazil

Kondia also is a Spanish company.

http://www.kondia.com/location.php

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't