Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Another reason ...

William Sommerwerck wrote:
if that's what you want,then MOVE to somewhere that does that sort of
stuff. don't try to enact it here in the US. We value our freedom.

Freedom is important -- critical, vital -- with respect to what we think,
which people we associate with, which books we read, which church we attend,
whom we have sex with, etc.

It is of less than zero importance with respect to the cars we drive or the
lamps we illuminate our houses with. The economic stability of this country
is far more important. Those who scream "FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!" are the
ones doing the most to destroy this country's economic vitality.

That's all well and fine how ever, after seeing who is running the show
these days, do you really think we would be in good hands if we gave up
those freedoms?

Think about it, you are sounding like those that want 100% control
over you and you're willing to give it.. Has it ever occurred to you
that our leadership is using that as an excuse for them screwing up
so bad?

They know the time they have left in office or at least one or
two of them, its a good cover up for they're problems.. Just like
blaming BUSH and all the prior leaders before him .. THat does not sit
right with me. Most of us do not want to hear the past, we want to make
it go away. Using the past as an excuse for not getting equality for
man kind sounds more like Bible thumping.. And you should know that
politics and religion do not mix!

Nothing gets done with bible thumpers other than pointing the finger
at the other guy for all their problems. They seem to thieve on it. And
with out elaborating on that, I'm sure you know what I am referring too.

Come on now, do you want to be the first to give up your freedoms to
our leaders? Especially those that are in power at the moment?

I will admit that something's we do have, made it a little easier than
it should be to gain access to funds that are diverted where they
should not be. Who is the blame for that? our freedoms? I don't think
so.

Remember, its not just a little, it's all or nothing! I don't
really think you are prepare to just turn over and die!

If we didn't have any FREEDOM thumpers. You'd be in a world of ****
and long time ago...

The first thing that needs to be done is to remove those off the
program that don't belong on it, especially those that are not even
legal to start with! You talk about FREEDOMS, its those people that are
doing the most damage by threatening our FREEDOMS. Because they
are using up all the resources our country created for those that are
legally born here and worked for it.. If you do the math, one of our
greatest problems is those on the system illegally..

Next on the list is to get the peoples hands out of each others
pockets. That includes all the entitlements and pay outs from
big business.. This all comes to a bottleneck at some point and the
bottle has broken!

No, Its not our FREEDOMS that are the problems, its those governing
them and don't want us to have them because they don't know how to
manage it and keep their nose out of area's where they don't belong with
out them or their buddies getting a cut some where.. Most of those guys
are there for the wrong reasons, not the reasons we put them there for.

And don't forget that.