Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Another reason ...

if that's what you want,then MOVE to somewhere that does that sort of
stuff. don't try to enact it here in the US. We value our freedom.

Freedom is important -- critical, vital -- with respect to what we think,
which people we associate with, which books we read, which church we attend,
whom we have sex with, etc.

It is of less than zero importance with respect to the cars we drive or the
lamps we illuminate our houses with. The economic stability of this country
is far more important. Those who scream "FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!" are the
ones doing the most to destroy this country's economic vitality.