Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default "Vice that I cleaned, sprayed with WD40 and gave it a paint job"

Dennis wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Isn't a vice a fancy term for a bad habit? For example, someone who
smokes and drinks has vices.

In the vocabulary of the puritan these are vices, yes. ;-) To me, they're
just some of the pleasures life makes available to us. ;-)

BTW, I know you're talking about the difference from a vise. ;-)

Now I'm confused, would nipple clamps be considered a vice or a vise?

Neither. They're clamps, not vises (EEk! Nipple vise? =:-O ) and the
clamp is a noun - it would be the obsession with _using_ them that would
involve 'vice.'

Hope This Helps!
Rich