Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Matsuura pics

Karl Townsend wrote:
Pete wanted to see my machine. I made NO ATTEMPT to clean up. Lots a
wires hanging around. You can see I'm not done yet. ...

Dang - that's a complicated machine. What's the Mean Time Between
Failures - an hour or two? G You know, with n parts, each of which
has a probability P of failure in the next hour, the probability that at
least one of the will fail in the next hour is 1-(1-P)^n. E.g., 1000
parts & .01% (10,000 hours MTBF) each is 10% overall.

Lots of pics have the camera turned, they are sideways in the dropbox.

You know, you don't have to go to a lot of trouble to rotate a picture -
Windows Picture Viewer ("Preview") will do it. My neck is sore from
twisting to see them. G

Bob