Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default roof

On 11/13/2010 4:18 PM, Red Green wrote:
Tony wrote in news:8k82osFtfaU1
@mid.individual.net:

On 11/13/2010 11:04 AM, willshak wrote:
pacca wrote the following:
you are a smartass ,30-40 degrees ass hole.

You used the percent sign after 30-40. I guess it was a joke.
Here's a hint.
Hold down the ALT key, and using the numeric keypad, type 0186 and you
will get º, the degree sign.

I need to make a cheat sheet of some of the more used symbols. How
about an ō? I cheated and cut an pasted that one.

He's utilizing the the ISO/IEC 8859-1 set.

= 0197

There's a table at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO/IEC_8859-1

Not sure where the problem is but these characters came back to me
totally different. The one I asked for is a simple letter o with a flat
line above it. As used in dictionary to show the o in "tone" is a long
o. Not sure if this will work, but instead of my o with a line above
it, I see my post shows this symbol ō instead.