Eric Tonks

Default OT - Is this representative of US public opinion? UK Newspaper Front Page

I guess they generously didn't include the devalued US dollar in their
stats.

A similar list of negatives could be compiled for virtually every country in
the world, including the UK.

"Noel Hegan" wrote in message
om...
This was on the front page of my newspaper today as a "introduction"
to the Bush state of the nation speech. From an American point of view
how does it read? Is it a true representation of the Bush
administration and the US economy? This is not in anyway a political
post,I've just an interest in world affairs.
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=482947

Rgds

Noel

noel dot hegan at virgin dot net