Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default OT-New traffic cameras

Don Foreman wrote:

That must depend on what part of the country. I can walk a mile along
a road in central MN without seeing any litter.

Our roads are pretty clean here as well. A lot of the credit goes to the
local sheriff, which utilizes a "road crew" of people found guilty of
certain crimes (mostly minor drug offenses, or shoplifters).

They get sentenced to hundreds of hours of what is termed "community
service", which translates into a year or half year of weekend work on the
side of the highway picking up trash. Gives them a sense of what it is like
to actually contribute something, instead of taking.

Jon