Posted to alt.home.repair

Default diesel exhaust fluid

On Nov 13, 7:30*am, wrote:
On Nov 12, 10:34*pm, notbob wrote:

On 2010-11-13, wrote:

reasonable source. Most comes from natural gas.

?????

Hydrogen comes from a simple electrical process. *Anyone with a solar
panel or wind turbine can produce it. *Slowly, but indefinitely, from
renewable energy sources. *Why do you think this is not technology no
one is pursuing? *DUH!

nb

I suppose you also believe that the oil companies, in a vast
conspiracy, bought up the mythical carburetor that we've heard about
for decades that got 100MPG. * Let's do a bit of critical thinking.
We have car manufacturers worldwide in dire straights. * GM and
Chrysler went bankrupt. * Yet, we have this miracle hydrogen solution
and not one of them in the entire world is commercializing a great
solution that would not only keep them in business, but make them
billions. * I can think of two reasons for that:

1 - Some vast conspiracy against hydrogen cars.

2 - Hydrogen isn't nearly as practical and cheap a solution as you
believe it to be.

As for anyone with a solar panel or wind turbine being able to produce
it, that's true. * *Now tell us how you produce enough of it, how many
solar panels are required, how you get it into a form that can be
stored safely in a car to give a reasonable driving range, etc. * List
all the equipment required, it's cost, and show us that hydrogen is a
viable solution.

If all this is so readily doable, why don't YOU start the company to
do it and you'll be the next Bill Gates.

GM spenty boatloads of money before giving up on hydrogen for now and
building the chevy volt.

Few would of been willing to spend a $100,000 for a car with limited
fuel avability.