Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: Hope I'm Wrong

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4cddecb9$0$1870
:

Here in SoCal, temps are to be 80+F tomorrow, sustained winds above 20
knots,
relative humidity 15% or less and red flag warnings tomorrow from
6:00AM to 6:00PM.

Translation:

The above is a classic recipe for some serious brush fires.

Tomorrow night by this time, we could have some serious fires.

Keep your fingers crossed, hope I'm wrong.

What is so ironic is that the ski slopes are open in the mountains.

Yes it is machine made snow, but it's still snow.

Lew

It's been around 65F here in the New York City area today. Several days
with strong winds, but generally clear. Brush fires on Staten Island.
Perhaps set ...

--
Best regards
Han