V.E. Dorn

Default Workbench plans?

Better re-read my original post Joat, I never said you or anyone are
obligated to search and provide plans (By the way, I did actually make a
suggestion for plans to the person you are referring to), I simply said that
you could be less condescending and sarcastic about the way you tell a
newcomer how easy it is to find one themselves, much like the way Bigmike
did it. I don't want to fight with you and for the most part, I enjoy your
posts but I'm not going to sit back and be sniped at from a distance when
what you are saying isn't true. Like last time, take the last word if you
like, I don't frequent this board to give and take shots and I suspect you
don't either.

Don

T. wrote in message
Tue, Jan 20, 2004, 2:18am (EST+5) (Mike) says:
Google is the answer. Try a search for "workbench Plans"

Now, if that'd been me posted a reply like that, I'd already have
somene jumping on my case because I wasn't helpful, because I didn't
provide a plan. LOL

The really funny part is, the person who would jump on me for only
saying google, wouldn't provide a plan, just bitch about me. They're
not willing to help, but it's OK to bitch at me for not helping more.
LMAO

The only thing I would add to your response, would be the word
"free".

JOAT
You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream, or
you can be distinct. To be distinct is to be different. To be different,
you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.
- Alan Ashley-Pitt

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 19 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/