Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default Rebuild Power Tool Batteries

On Nov 8, 5:39*pm, RP wrote:
Any you guys rebuild your own NiCad's or NiMh power tool batteries?
I'm going to do a few batteries of my own and maybe someone has some
tips or possibly some "look out fors". I ordered 100 sub c's to
rebuild a few batteries I've had kicking around.. I've been asking
around my area to see if anyone rebuilds them and everyone says no.
Maybe that's an open market for me. It would help keep me busier in
the winter.

RP

Search rebuild power tool batteries. THere's a place that offers them
- but the cost ain't cheap!

Supposedly, you can "zap" the old cells and bring them back to life.
I've yet to try this myself.

Where you you get the batteries you mentioned? How much do they cost
in small quantities?