Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Home Depot

"Country" wrote in message
I was in my local Home Depot the other day and instead of the usual
friendly service everyone I saw working there looked like they were
not very happy to be there and a lot less friendly and less patient
than what I remember.

Anything bad going on in the world of HD?

Here in small town Canon City, CO all the employees are friendly, eager to
help. Know what they are doing, greet you at the entry and thank you when
you leave. As for lumber they show they will cut to size 2 cuts free. I
have had as many as 6 cuts and never a charge. Now the larger towns near by
(50 miles) is a whole different outlook. I avoid them. Maybe because this
is a friendly small town the attitude is different. WW