Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Some pics of The Belfast Grande project

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:18:22 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

There will be 7 Extira panels flanking the pub's doorways:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...tiraPanels.jpg

What's a rich retar^R^Rired guy like you doing in a tiny, crowded shop
like that, hmm?

There will be a celtic cross in the main sign:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...elticCross.jpg

Cool. 2-piece, cross and circle, or one carving?

One of the pubs is called the Red Fox:

The birth of the fox from a solid block of HDU
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...batoy/Fox1.jpg

and the finished, but not yet painted product.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...batoy/Fox2.jpg

Very nice. I saw a red fox and her kit moving across a horse pasture,
running between shrubs to stay hidden, at a client's house one day
last month. I was surprised to see them during the day and in the
city, though that was a rural part. Cool aminals.

--
Education is when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get if you don't.