Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Center drills

"F. George McDuffee" wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 00:01:45 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Try your local Fastenall store. Only problem is they like
to sell boxes of 100.
http://www.fastenal.com/web/home.ex

I have had no trouble buying single items from the local Fastenal
stores.

==========
Must just be my local Fastenall.

It could be. But then, I've only ought from them for a couple years
and some things might be by the pacakage only.

You can also use round tool steel blanks. These are ground
very accurately to consistant size.

That is a comon purchase for me at Fastenal.

see
http://www.wttool.com/category-exec/category_id/15887
http://www.wttool.com/category-exec/...887/page_num/2
http://www.wttool.com/product-exec/p...ound_Tool_Bits