Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliances with mechanical controls not electronics?

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
Seems lately my appliance failures are due to electronic failures.
Dish washer now gone bad twice (Maytag quietseries 300.)
Anyone know of appliances with mechanical control? Gas stove with all
the heat is just waiting to fail.
Upside washing dishes by hand not so bad not quick but not too bad.
May be cleaner and use less water too.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...l-supplements/

A couple of years ago I was looking for a gas range with no electronics. We
bought a Bertazzoni as it had none. Amana washers I think are still
mechanical. I've not seen a dishwasher without electronics though.