Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Birdhouses

I've put out a metal hanging basket full of Moss. If it
isn't taken over by medium birds, the small ones will steal
the moss. We get a lot of small wrens and skeeter hunters in our
hanging baskets on the porch. Drives the dog crazy, but then they
like the skeeters in the lights as well.

Martin

On 11/7/2010 7:28 PM, George W Frost wrote:
"Ed wrote in message
Greetings Friend:
Does anyone know were Ican obtain a book or blueprints for making
birdhouses for birds from North America.

Quote from Mother Teresa:
To keep a lamp burning we have to keep putting oil in it.

Shalom:
Ed Fisher

I have made some fantastic looking bird houses which the birds flock to
every time.
I just plant a tree and put out a sign encouraging the birds to be owner
builders,
and they do
bloody marvellous houses they build too.