Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default Web application tell you geographic elevation information about your home,

In article ,
youn wrote:
This is a handy apps for you to retrieve more detail information about
your home.
http://heightmap.appspot.com/heights.html

Very intesting application but does not appear to be accurate. I checked a
location where I know there is an elevation difference on the order
of 10-15 meters and the application only showed a difference of 2 meters,
and in the wrong direction, too.