Posted to alt.home.repair
Molly Brown Molly Brown is offline

Default Appliances with mechanical controls not electronics?

On Nov 10, 9:53*am, Bill who putters wrote:
*Seems lately my appliance failures are due to electronic failures. *
Dish washer now gone bad twice (Maytag quietseries 300.)
*Anyone know of appliances with mechanical control? *Gas stove with all
the heat is just waiting to fail.
*Upside washing dishes by hand not so bad not quick but not too bad. *
May be cleaner and use less water too.

--
Bill *S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade gardenhttp://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/snake-oil-supplements/

Welcome to the machine. When ever I take out a bad circuit board I
like to take it under the sun and scrutinize it with my jewelers
lenses. I have seen everything from what looked like snot to pubic
hair. Thank you Chinese quality control. You should get a new handy-
person. I always tell my clients to stick to what they got as long as
possible because the new ones stink.