Posted to alt.home.repair
RogerT RogerT is offline

Default can I change single switch to combo switch

wrote:
On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 16:00:11 -0500, "RogerT"
wrote:
The informational note in the proposal says
"The provision for a (future) grounded conductor is to
provide power to electronic lighting control devices."

Is there someplace where this proposed new code is posted online? I
am curious as to what it all says, and whether it would apply to
single pole switches or to all switches -- including 3-way switches,
for example.

http://www.nfpa.org/aboutthecodes/Ab....asp?DocNum=70

Thanks for posting the link. I'll check it out.

Do you happen to know where in the code the part about having a neutral at
the switch is cited? I can search and try to find it, but if you know which
section I should look at, that would help.