Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default The $4K Wood Shop

On 11/10/10 6:30 PM, cHips wrote:
threw a braided cast with;
On 11/10/10 9:15 AM, Steve Turner wrote:
..when you get Gymmys IP off the logs do post it.
Interested persons are triangulating.

cHips

I think you wooshed me... I have no clue what you're talking about.

I think this guy is to Josepi what Dennis is to Rob...

Hmmm.... ok. But maybe if Dennis had his own Dennis. :-)

Yeah, that's probably a more accurate assessment... Geez, every day I
become more keenly aware of how precious little time we have to live our
lives to the fullest. What a sad existence it must be to waste so much
of it stalking other people on the internet.

How true is that?

On stalkers? Usually very accurate when "harassing" is included in
the elements of the judgment.
On living Life? Each has their own glass and thus their own story.
It is what the individual believes of _their_ Life that is paramount, in making
a judgment externally. Casual observation is not sufficient to know what
a single individual is thinking.

I've made lots of internet friends who turned into
"real" friends after meeting in person...

returns: 4,320 for .
Earliest record is 2003.
returns: 1,790 .
Earliest record is 2005.

Is it understood it is you, the poster, who is _solely_ responsible
for posted content of a post made, nobody else has input?
Both of you have been around long enough to
know better than the implied direction of your followups
quoted.

No mail in the box, Mike.. is there a problem?
I haven't a lot of time to spend with this.
-------------chips @hushmail.com

Oh wonderful, another fan. Look Gomer, I've never been to the rodeo, but
this isn't my first go around with an internet weirdo. Maybe I have you
wrong, but if I don't, keep in mind there are laws on the books for
internet harassment, now.

I also have another internet and "real" friend (Steve knows him, too, in
fact) who works for the US DoD as, essentially, an hacker's hacker.
Whether you believe me or not isn't really a concern to me. I just
suggest you keep that in mind when deciding where and how far you decide
to take any little games you might think about playing.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--