Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default The $4K Wood Shop

On 11/09/2010 11:30 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/9/10 10:06 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
On 11/9/2010 9:15 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/9/10 9:10 PM, cHips wrote:
gave it up with;
On 11/9/10 3:50 PM, Josepi wrote:
Where does one get those semi-angled wheels that set down when you
lift the
other end of the workbench / table?

http://mikedrums.com/benchwheels.mpg

:-)
..when you get Gymmys IP off the logs do post it.
Interested persons are triangulating.

cHips

I think you wooshed me... I have no clue what you're talking about.

I think this guy is to Josepi what Dennis is to Rob...

Hmmm.... ok. But maybe if Dennis had his own Dennis. :-)

Yeah, that's probably a more accurate assessment... Geez, every day I become more keenly
aware of how precious little time we have to live our lives to the fullest. What a sad
existence it must be to waste so much of it stalking other people on the internet.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.