Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Steel eyeglass frame repair?

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:08:57 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 07:52:52 -0800,
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

Let's see, $450 local or $25 import, delivered? Hard question.

It's a tougher question really.

$450 for an import available for pickup at the optometrist's shop
or $25 for an import delivered to your house.

Man, that is a poser.

Well, it's an Eyetalyun import which is available locally.

What do you wager that the 'Italian' manufacturer knows no
Tuscan or Corsican or even Sicilian but is fluent in Cantonese?

Winny, I wouldn't endanger my ducats on that one, though I doubt we'll
ever see a "Made in China for the Italian's American Market" sticker.

--
Education is when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get if you don't.