Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama takes the Pledge of India, puts hand on heart

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:09:11 -0800, "anorton"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 00:25:41 -0800, "anorton"
wrote:

"Buddy Beavers" wrote in message

"Buddy Beavers" wrote in message
See picture

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ner-India.html

and here's how they do it in the USA,

Note this is unretouched. Some Obamapologists would claim the lapel pins
and rings were added to a mirror image, and that Obama purposely buys
suits with the buttons on the wrong side so that they look right in the
mirror. LOL Imposter.

http://obamaforwards.com/content/binary/handheart.jpg

I try to teach my son that one's reputation is the most valuable thing you
will ever own. You obviously have not learned that.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...s/lefthand.asp

What do you have to say about this one?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

What I have to say about "that one" is that it is fine to criticise Obama
for what he actually did or did not do. What disturbs me and should disturb
you is the apparent development of a right wing propaganda machine that
disseminates fabrications and half-truths when the actual truth is not "good
enough" for their purposes.

Yes, disturbing. Taking pages from the Dem books. sigh

If the truth could make their point they would use it, no?

One would hope.

Propaganda is used by those who have their own agenda to serve their own
selfish interests. It is not the same agenda as you or me who want the best
for this country and the world. If it was, they would not feel the need to
lie to us. All modern dictatorships, left or right, began with massive
propaganda campaigns and scapegoats.

All true.

--
Education is when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get if you don't.