Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Cluck, cluck, cluck... - norman-rockwell-three-gossips.jpg

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:36:35 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:29:02 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 13:29:09 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:12:10 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

(Picture of Norman Rockwell's "Three Gossips")

Fields, Thompson, Sloman?

---
Look at your own way off-topic posts in "120 degree phase shift
oscillator" on sed and it should be very clear to you who the culprits
are.

---
JF

Do you not expect such comments from Larkin? He is an egotistical
pansy, always ready to blame anyone but himself.

...Jim Thompson

---
Yeah, I do, and you know what's funny sheesh?

The double-standard bearer feels no compunction about bitching and
gossiping about whoever he's got _his_ sights on, but should anyone
else do it (especially if they're talking about his nibs) then,
according to him, they're "clucking hens" whose commentary deserves to
be ridiculed and should be regarded as inconsequential.

BTW, since your opinion matters and I've seen _zero_ feedback wrt my
"New And Improved!!!" 3 phase generator, what do you think, any good?

---
JF