Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32694 Ignoramus32694 is offline

Default Air tools (and evangelists)

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Where do you live? I'm in the USA. We have constitutional guarantees
of freedom of religion. And freedom of speech. We're free to worship,
and also free to teach others what we believe. We also have the
guarantee that the government shall not establish a religion (like
England, and their church of England). The concept of "separation of
church and state" was mentioned by some people, later, but is not
found in the US constitution. I do not belive "separation of church
and state" has any legal requirement.

You may benefit from reading something, for example first amendment.

``Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof''

This is the same as separaton of church and state.

I'm in Memphis Tennessee ... moved here in 1982 from Brigham City Utah .
You're free to preach to anyone you want to . I'm free to walk away and/or
ignore you .