Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Lagun FTV-2S with Anilam Crusader II control? Opinions?

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:16:47 -0600, Ignoramus32694
wrote:

A friend of mine is eyeing a Lagun FTV-2S mill with Anilam Crusader II
control.

This mill looks very similar to a Series I Bridgeport with all 3 axis
controlled by servos. Also has manual handles on all axes, in addition
to servos (nice).

I wanted to know what you think about those machines.

Pictures is he

A friend of mine is eyeing a Lagun FTV-2S mill with Anilam Crusader II
control.

This mill looks very similar to a Series I Bridgeport with all 3 axis
controlled by servos. Also has manual handles on all axes, in addition
to servos (nice).

I wanted to know what you think about those machines.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Lagun-FTV-2S.jpg

Thanks, guys!

Thanks, guys!

Its a bridgy clone series 1, not as heavy as yours. The control is a
POS. Use it if it still works. Otherwise, maybe you know somebody that
can do EMC???

Karl