Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Bush: 'Damn Right' I Approved Waterboarding

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:01:32 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

flipper wrote:

Butch immediately kicks Harvey in the groin

"groin" is the lamest possible euphemism for "balls." Everyone who has two
thighs has two groins:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

It's kinda like "sleep with" as a euphemism for "****".

So, "You're going to sleep with the fishes" is offering sex?

See _The Simpsons_

Troy McClure walks into the DMV, which brings murmurs from the crowd.

Hibbert: Troy McClure? I thought he disappeared after that scandal at
the aquarium.
Louie: Hey, I thought you said Troy McClure was dead.
Tony: No, what I said was: "He sleeps with the fishes". You see...
Louie: Uh, Tony, please, no...